Ticketing Terms & Conditions
The ticket is sold subject to these Ticketing Terms and Conditions (the “T&C”) provided by Ten Bridges Media Corp. Purchase of ticket(s) constitutes acceptance of the T&C.
- The ticket must be produced to gain entry into an event.
- Removing any part of, altering or defacing the ticket may invalidate it.
- The ticket must not, without the prior written consent of Ten Bridges Media Corp., be resold or used for advertising, promotion or other commercial purposes, if not the ticket will be cancelled immediately.
- The ticket is only valid for the specific date, time and event printed.
- Ten Bridges Media Corp. does not offer refunds or exchanges as a result of a change in your personal circumstances. Ten Bridges Media Corp. at its sole discretion may only exchange a ticket if an event is cancelled or rescheduled.
- The ticket cannot be replaced if lost, stolen, and damaged.
- Ten Bridges Media Corp. reserves the right to add, withdraw, reschedule or substitute artists and/or vary advertised programmes, prices, seating arrangements and audience capacity without prior notice
- Entry to the event may be subject to age restrictions specified in the Ten Bridges Media Corp. website (www.atlantistheatrical.com) or in publicity for the event, and no refund will be made on the grounds that the ticket holder was not aware of such age restrictions.
- Ten Bridges Media Corp. reserves the right without refund or compensation to refuse admission/evict any person(s) whose conduct is disorderly or inappropriate or who poses a threat to security, or to the enjoyment of the event by others.
- Latecomers will only be admitted into the theater at a suitable break. Latecomers may be seated in alternate seat locations to avoid disruption of the performance.
- Photography, videography, and audio recording are strictly prohibited inside the theater.
- The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risk and danger incidental to the event whether occurring prior to, during or subsequent to the actual event, including any death, personal injury, loss, damage or liability.
- No food or drinks are allowed inside the theater.